Tuesday 15 December 2009

Diamonds

Let me get this straight.

Tradition requires a man to bribe a woman with a diamond to get her to marry him and be his house slave and progeny vessel. His love is obviously measured by the size of the diamond he's willing to put on his credit card.
She wants a diamond to show off that she was finally bought by her "soulmate". She'll whine and nag until she gets this "symbol of love", which only shows that he's finally given up his freedom for the security of convention.

Call me cynical, but ain't nobody buying me with no rock.

2 comments:

III said...

You're cynical.

you asked for it ;)

...In The China said...

you remember what I said about never talking to you again? Forget it. lol But we may never come within 20 feet of eachother. Considering what I just read, we may spontaneously combust from sheer heresy against convention and proximity.
Oh btw, I didn't mean to be rude about that other post you asked about. Got busy as hell that week!!! If you think it's ok, you can use it for church.