Tuesday 11 August 2009

Safe Driver

So my radio has been out of my car since the USA Rugby Collegiate Championships down in Sanford. Whenever that was. One night, some guy referees and me went out to try to see a movie and were listening to U2 and it was all good. Then, for whatever reason, the radio just stopped, so I had silence on the way home.

That's been a while. Maybe 4-5 months.

So what do I do? I drive around with my laptop playing my iTunes. Awful, yes I know. But no worse than putting on make-up. Actually I think listening to my iTunes is more profitable and a more worthwhile risk than painting my face.

I hope I don't wreck while I drive with my left knee and hit the gas and brakes with my right foot. I already broke a tail light sending a text to my friend Rick! Not that it's his fault, but I was leaving work, parked in a lot I don't usually use, and this stinking mailbox jumped out and hit me!! Of all the nerve...

Don't hate. I need music. My battery in my Apple laptop is pretty good so it usually gets me from A to B, and I have good playlists so I don't have to skip around so much. Not that I don't...

So I'm driving to Atlanta this weekend for some rugby referee classroom stuff - with no radio! The computer can't go forever! I did buy a radio but haven't installed it yet. Ugh, procrastination.


No comments: