Saturday 28 June 2008

Audrey said just the other day...

"Oh Haylee! Don't overthink it!"

Man she knows me! My dawg! Hey remember when we were at the John Mayer show and we stopped and peed in that dirt-road, forest-y driveway and the people came home and we were still mid-stream with our pants down?!?!?? ... and he played Not Myself and we had arms intwined in one of the greatest friendship moments of all time! You're my favorite artist, by the way. And my favorite herpetologist! :)

But yes, as I was saying, don't over think it, especially the future. Focus on now. Right now. That breath you just took, the light of the sun reflecting off those trees coming into your eyes, your muscles sore and ready for some rugby action!

They that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy. Jonah 2:8 (KJV)

And hey Audrey, remember when I was with you and Michelle (Cohen) in downtown Athens shopping a couple years ago and I came across that magnet that said,
“Be happy for this moment is your life” – Omar Khayyam
but I was too cheap to spend $5 on it and I've thought about it almost every day ever since? Oh the irony!

But yes, I must remember to Be Happy For This Moment (RIGHT STINKING NOW), This Moment Is My Life.


(so I'm going to get off the computer now and do something vintage)

No comments: