Monday 11 June 2007

Trip to Wal-Mart I Didn't Want to Make

Met the cutest boy in Wal-Mart on the pillow aisle. His momma was pulling his cart backward and a Sponge Bob Square Pants pillow caught his eye. I couldn't resist his outstretched, chubby little arms, so I handed it to him. His bright brown eyes never left it. "Spun Bah Spun Bah". He worked the shrunken feet back and forth, patted its shoulders and became so content! I followed the family at a distance to keep an eye on my new friend, as he was so amusing! Suddenly, his momma turned around - this was after at least five minutes, mind you - and she asked him, "Did that lady give you that Sponge Bob Square Pants?" He just looked up, mouth open. I laughed and told her I couldn't help myself. She said, "No wonder he's been so quiet!" I looked down at him, clutching his new friend, sitting in the grocery cart seat designated for cutie pies just like him, and raised my eye brows. He raised his right back! So I shrugged my shoulders - and he shrugged his right back! That was all I needed to know. :)

No comments: